Saturday 7 April 2012

Weekly Roundup #12


Once again, our weekly update...on a Saturday, this time because we have a stop on the The Hunted book tour tomorrow. So..

Here’s what I got!
  • Won from Midnyte Reader- Psycho by Robert Bloch
  • For review from Allison and Busby, The Pledge by Kimberly Derting 
  • Random House Netgalley
    • Yesterday by CK Kelly Martin
    • Velveteen by Daniel Marks
    • Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
    • Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris
    • Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

Here’s what’s going on around the book-y world!
  • Lindsay Cummings got signed!! She’s commented  on DBT a fair bit, and I’m really pleased for her. And a place where the murder rate is higher than the birth rate? Something I have got to read. The Murder Complex and its sequel has been picked up by Greenwillow/Harpercollins.
  • Strange Chemistry has signed two more authors- Laura Lam and Pantomime, and Juliana Scott and The Holders.

Here’s what’s going on at Death Books and Tea
  • I'm team Erudite! We (I did, anyway) spent all of last week just thinking "Americans get EVERYTHING!!" as they got all their Insurgent stuff. But this week, everyone in the UK got their lot of Faction sorting. Who's in what faction?

4 comments:

  1. I'm in Abnegation! I'm probably not the most selfless person in the world, but whatever ;)

    I can't wait for Kissing Shakespeare - the cover is gorgeous and it sounds awesome :D The Pledge looks amazing too - Kimberly Derting is one of my favourite authors ever, so I really must get around to reading that! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was thinking that to, I was so jealous of the Americans until I got my email! Go team Erudite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Unspoken too! I love the look of it.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah so jealous of the factions! :P I'd want to be in Erudite, I think it's so awesome that you are. Unspoken looks great, I really want to read it! I liked The Pledge too, so hope you enjoy it. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...