Hello! I’m currently hyped up because I had an amazing day yesterday and a LOT of tea.
Here’s what I got!
- Crave by Melissa Darnell (thanks Mira)
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (thanks Tor. Again.)
- The Girl on the Landing by Paul Torvey (thank you mysterious benefactor. This came in a brown envelope with a printed address label and no notes etc. Interesting.)
- Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid (thanks Penguin)
- The Glimpse by Claire Merle (thanks Faber)
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington (thanks Mira)
- Torn by Cat Clarke
- Heart Shaped Bruise by Tanya Byrne
- Pretty signatures in many books
- Hugs from James Dawson, Cat Clarke, Tanya Byrne, Caroline (Portrait of Woman), Bella (Cheezyfeet Books) and Andrew (Pewter Wolf)
Yeah...yesterday's Foyles Event was awesome... In addition to those mentioned before, also at Foyles were Cicely (Cicely LovesBooks), Michelle (Book Club Forum), Lucy (Choose YA), Leanne (District YA), and many others that Caroline pointed out but, me being me, I forgot who was who. Tell me if I missed you off. I would have talked to you if I'd known who you were...sorry.
Overall, it was a really friendly and intimate event, where we had a good laugh and a great time.