Sunday 19 August 2012

Happenings! #21

It's actually been a rather slow week...


Big thanks to Quercus and Harpercollins! I got Shadows by Isla J Bick (the sequel to Ashes) and What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang. Both look really good!
I also got Doctor Whom by A R.R.R. Roberts from the library. It's really insane...

We have a cover and title for Department 19 book 3! It's called Battle Lines and you can find it here. Both Katy and I are getting a bit bored with the re-using the cover in differnt colours. We hope the next one will be light blue but we highly doubt it-all the colouring schemes we've seen (Black Butler, Chronicles of Nick) tend to use yellow for book four...

Kristy Berridge has a giveaway for book two of the series, Damned. I really enjoyed Hunted and so I'm looking forwards to this!

Strange Chemistry are starting a subscription service! I think this is a really good idea-awesome books at a marked down price and you don't miss one? I think if you're assured about the quality, then go for it. More info here.

Speaking of Strange Chemistry...I will be at the Strange chemistry event on Thursday. Who else is coming?

That's all I can think of at the moment...

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh What's Left of Me!! I'm super intrigued by that, it's sounds SO good and quite different to what I've been reading lately. I'm also really eager to get my hands on Ashes, I've heard fantastic things about it. Awesome haul this week and I hope you have a fab time at the Strange Chemistry event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start Shadows, and I hope my copy of What's Left of Me arrives soon, it sounds like a great read.

    Check out my haul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...