Sunday, 8 December 2013

December Update

IT'S DECEMBER WHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE??? Ok, it's been December for over a week now. But I didn't have a talky post last week, so here's one now.
Seeing as it is December, and therefore nearly Christmas, I made a book tree. Because reasons.
That's as Christmassy as my room is going probably to get. But, in my mind, it's a good Christmassy. So there. 
With this and my nearly-6-foot-tower, I think I should totally go in to book stacking. This is a thing. In Japan.  

November is over! And here's my efforts of Nanowrimo. 15 sheets double sided handwritten.  Probably about 15000 words-I gave up counting halfway through. Considering this was done in the middle of 5 pieces of coursework, I think I did good. 

If I can finish and clean it up some day, it'll make its way on to the internet. Maybe.

Other things that have happened.... 
I read a bit. Not much. But what I have on the go now, I plan to finish before the end of the year. I have a big to review pile, so I'll get on that in the next week or so.
I've nearly finished season 1 of Lost Girl. It's awesome. 
My library has More Than This!! I'll start that soon too hopefully.
I'm rereading Pride and Prejudice so I can write a broadway style duet for Lizzy and Darcy. 
I'll try and be around the bloggy world more after next week.

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. That books Xmas tree is the best idea ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...