Monday, 13 June 2011

Me sell my books- Your thoughts please

Would anyone care/take any notice/buy if something caught their eye if I put my unwanted books up for sale?
I'm not entirely sure how it would work...but I have a lot of books and they don't really all fit on my bookshelf...I'm still open for the bookswap remember...but no-one seemed to care about it that much...
I tend to buy a lot of books from charity shops, and the like, so I don't think they're really suitable for giveaways...but they're overflowing from my bookshelf and I don't think I'll ever read them again... so if anyone's interested, should I put them up?

 I've put a poll down the side... thoughts please?

1 comment:

  1. I might be interested in seeing what you've got!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...