I read a lot of great books in 2011. Many of which weren’t brand new, but still. In no particular order, here are the best books that I read this year that weren’t fresh off the press. Links go to the review on Death Books and Tea.
- Chain Mail Addicted to You by Hiroshi Ishizaki
- Nekropolis by Tim Waggoner
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Christine by Stephen King
- The Declaration by Gemma Malley
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (did not review)
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- Boys Don’t Cry by Malorie Blackman
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
- Hetalia Axis Powers #2 by Hidekaz Himaruya
What did you think of all these books? Did you read them when they were out, or only recently, or not at all? Do you agree with me on these?