As we’ve seen, 2011 has been a great year of releases. And despite not reading most things (see post I should have Read These...), I did actually read a few new things. and of course, I have my favourites. So... in no particular order,from 5-10, and then my top 5 completely. Because I just can’t put these things into order very well.
Links go to my reviews, either on Death Books and Tea (a full actual review) or to my review on Goodreads, which will be just a star rating and the day I read it. And from goodreads you can add it to your own shelves. And onwards...
5-10 in no order
- Department 19 by Will Hill.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver (no, the review doesn’t show my love for it to its full extent)
- Sing you Home by Jodi Piccoult.
My favourite 5