1. Read at least 25 books on my kindle. I went through it this morning and discovered books I didn't even know I had. Having 17 pages of stuff organised in chronological order makes you not care about the ones at the back, and just keep reading new stuff.
2. Read at least 30 books from my physical pile. Then pass them on somehow. So then I have more space for books XD But really, I need to sort that box out. After going through them, I found that I had tonnes of review copies and about 20 that I this time last year. Time to change that!
3. Write reviews quicker. So then I don't end up writing a terrible review (terrible quality, not negative) review about a month after I've read the book.
4. Read review copies on time. I just know I've got it to read. And forget about when the publishing date is. I'm sorry, lovely people who send me stuff...
5. Read 200 books as part of the Goodreads Challenge. Review at least half of them.
6. Read at least one British book a month as part of Feeling Fictional's British Books challenge.
7. Housekeeping round here! For example, rewriting the review policy, copying all my reviews onto amazon, update the archive list, reply to all comments, and sort out the tags.
9. Comment on blogs more regularly. As in not weeks without doing it then a spree when I notice that one blog's got 100+ posts to be read. More like ten minutes a day. If I remember. I shall try!
10. Write at least a first draft of a book. Nanowrimo is nice for getting your arse into gear, but it's also really stressful. And you end up looking over it and thinking
There's also a couple of more personal things that I want to do this year. But I won't go into that here.
So, 2013. Lots of things to do. Do I think I'll be able to fully do it all? Maybe. But will it be fun?
PS. I won't keep adding reaction gifs everywhere. Unless...maybe... do you want more Doctor Who/randomness on here?