Wednesday 15 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday- Night Terrors by Tim Waggoner

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we show off books that we want to read but have not been published yet. 

It has been AGES since I've done one of these! I want to get back in the habit, and generally keep up with upcoming releases, so here's the first one in... ages!


Title:  Night Terrors
Author:  Tim Waggoner
Release Date: 29 April 2014
Link to / Summary from Goodreads: It's Men In Black meets The Sandman.
Meet the fine men and women of the NightWatch: a supernatural agency dedicated to hunting down rogue nightmares that escape from other realms when people dream about them, while ensuring that other dream-folk are allowed to live among the regular, human population… as long as they play by the rules.

Why I want it: Tim Waggoner's Nekropolis series is what got me in to horror/fantasy/spec-fic/weird stuff. I have waited FOREVER for new stuff  from him. The fact that this is going to exist makes me very very happy, and I hope for the same  exceedingly high standard of world and story from the Shadow Watch as I got from Nekropolis.

What are YOU waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...