Sunday 7 July 2013

News-the quickie

I'm doing CampNaNoWriMo about someone who accidentally buys a key that opens a gate to hell ,and also accidentally sells their soul. I'm writing it all on paper and my wrist hurts. I have 5000 words at the moment...

I have sports day this week. Aka a day promoting health by running for two minutes, then sitting around eating cake.

Things for Rainbow Reads are picking up a bit!
I picked up Luna by Julie Anne Peters and The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson from a bookshop. I also got I Am J by Cris Beam and Wildthorn by Jane England from the library.
Anyone want to help out by participating or contributing to discussions?
Emails being sent to all those already signed up shortly.

Anyone going to Wonder of Words festival next week? More info here.

It's the DOCTOR WHO PROMS NEXT WEEK I CANNOT WAIT THIS WILL BE THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER.

Awesomeness of the week-What's this?   (via slasher-flicks)



3 comments:

  1. Wohoo go go go! That sounds really interesting! Painful wrists though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Camp NaNoWriMo, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep, yay for a fellow Camper! Even though you're hand-writing, you have more words than me. =P Your concept sounds so cool! It also seems like you've read some interesting books lately. Also, lol at Doctor Who. I really do need to jump onto that bandwagon soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...