Sunday 23 October 2011

Half Term Holiday Reading aka In My Mailbox

It's Half Term for Katy and I! So as well as homework and preparing for one of the best days ever on Saturday, we'll be reading.
Katy will be reading books that we got for review, and some other stuff.
I will be reading books we got for review when on my computer. When I'm not, I'll be reading this stuff, which is the stuff I got from the library yesterday.


  • Goliath by Scott Westerfeld (nearly finished this one. Love it to bits)
  • The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (the second book I ever added as to-read on goodreads. Been waiting for this a long time)
  • Battle Royale by Koushun Takami (again. This is an awesome book. Re-reading so I can review it for the YA Japanese week I'm doing with Caroline-more on that later)
  • L Change The World by M (again. Also for YA Japanese week. Loved the film. Book mediocre.)
  • This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (Frankenstein prequel- epic win.)


The reason I actually remembered this week to do IMM is because of this awesome pile of books. And the fact that by making it known that I have these, I'm slightly more likely to remember to review these. So keep checking back for the reviews.


And keep checking back this coming week for the Halloween week. Reviews, posts and a giveaway await anyone who comes by!

Enjoy the week ahead xxx

3 comments:

  1. I got The Name of the Star last week, but haven't read it yet. And I'll have to check out Battle Royale and This Dark Endeavor. Here's my IMM, http://novelminded.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-3.html Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Name of the Star but I haven't read it yet! I hope you love it :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll love the name of the star. I have Behmoth, but I really need to get Leviathan

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...