Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's here finally! The night when the veil between the spirit world and ours is thin enough for spirits to roam the earth, to save oneself from being possessed, to pray for the dead...... or just for us to have fun watching horror films, trick or treating, and eating free sweets. Either way, today's still a great day.

So what can I say here..... please carry on entering the giveaway! It'll end at Midnight tonight. And even though I won't be here to close it, I'll just not count any entries submitted after the closing time. So get your entries in and spread the word!

Tell us what you're doing to celebrate Halloween, or show us your costumes(sad to say we're not going out tonight. Katy, some friends and I are having a huge "tea" party. But hopefully some of you are!), or tell us anything! Scary books, films, ways to have fun?

Happy Halloween everyone!

The top bit was not meant to offend anyone. I know some people are extremely against Halloween. The above is an extremely cut down version of the History of Halloween. If you don't agree with this, I'm sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. Jay and I are staying in, but we are having pizza, playing Dead Island and Little Big Planet and watching The Halloween Tree. My mother is going out with my brother, his fiancee and my niece and she's going to bring back candy. :D

    So, no "costume" for me this year. Or perhaps I'll dress strange to open the door. I've got enough unique clothes and makeup to pull something off. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...