Sunday 19 February 2012

Weekly Round-up #6

Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3)It’s been a fairly slow week in terms of getting stuff...but considering my TBR pile, I think that’s a good thing. I was quite well behaved in the library. Which had tonnes of stuff I quite wanted. So I didn’t get ANYTHING! And so the only thing I got this week was a pretty review copy of Forgiven by Jana Oliver, from the  publishers.

Foretold (The Demon Trappers, #4)And in terms of things that have been happening....

  •  It’s been announced that there will be a fourth in the Demon Trappers series! It's called Foretold, it will be here in August (not long!)  and it already has a pretty cover! 
  • The giveaway's still open! Enter to win Witchblood by Emma Mills-it's a great book for anyone who likes romance and vampires-and let's face it, who doesn't in some form or another?
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (the film) has a trailer! I'm definitely excited about the film, and can't wait to see it. And I definitely need to get hold of the book sometime soon.You can see the trailer here.
  • There's a Goodreads contest to win Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (What is it with authors with the surname Oliver today?). It's US only, but to any of you out there, why not have a go?
  • There's a whole group of kindle books (UK), such as Vamplayers by Rusty Fischer, a prequel to Halflings (review of Halflings coming soon)  by Heather Burch, Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher,  that are FREE! 
  • I had a go at updating the design. I think it looks a bit cleaner, and a little easier to read. Tell me what you think. 
  • It's BIRTHDAY WEEK.  Well, not exactly. Raimy's blog  turned one a few weeks ago, (I forgot to mention it, but the giveaway's still open-find it here), Cait's will turn one on Tuesday and Death Books and Tea will turn on on Thursday! Keep checking back for birthday celebrations!  And spread the word! 





And I'm guessing there's a lot more that's been going on... Remember, drop me a line if you want something mentioned here.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for us turning one!! I can't wait to get Forgiven and YA for a 4th book! I like the new blog design but OMG Nina!I cannot believe you have read 28 books already. I feel so ashamed of myself in comparison haha.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina, I love the Demon Trapper's series and I'm so pumped about the new book. The UK covers are so much cooler than the US ones, ours are kinda boring. I really hope Riley and Beck figure each other out in this one, they drive me crazy!! Happy reading =D
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I got Forgiven recently as well. :) Waiting on books one and two, hoping to read them next month during the Review Copy Cleanup thingy! Can't wait, they sound brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...