Sunday 13 May 2012

Weekly Update #15-Books I got + Foyles


Hello! I’m currently hyped up because I had an amazing day yesterday and a LOT of tea.

Here’s what I got!
  • Crave by Melissa Darnell (thanks Mira)
  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (thanks Tor. Again.)
  • The Girl on the Landing by Paul Torvey (thank you mysterious benefactor. This came in a brown envelope with a printed address label and no notes etc. Interesting.)
  • Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid (thanks Penguin)
  • The Glimpse by Claire Merle (thanks Faber)
  • Saving June by Hannah Harrington (thanks Mira)


From Foyles

Yeah...yesterday's Foyles Event was awesome... In addition to those mentioned before, also at Foyles were Cicely (Cicely LovesBooks),  Michelle (Book Club Forum), Lucy (Choose YA), Leanne (District YA), and many others that Caroline pointed out but, me being me, I forgot who was who. Tell me if I missed you off. I would have talked to you if I'd known who you were...sorry.
Overall, it was a really friendly and intimate event, where we had a good laugh and a great time.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Anna Dressed In Blood!! Can't wait for my copy to turn up.

    Hmmm...I wonder how many others recieved mysterious copies of The Girl On The Landing...quite a mystery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the Foyles event! And so many awesome books! So jealous of Anna Dressed in Blood and The Glimpse, they both looks amazing. Heard loads of good things about Torn too - happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! I hope you enjoy all your books, and Anna Dressed in Blood is beautiful inside out no matter how many copies you receive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books here and I'm so sad I couldn't come down for that event!! I will be at the next one though I will make sure of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...