Sunday 10 July 2011

An apology and Cover to Cover #1

I'm sorry I've not been around much this week. I've been busy. But I'm back now! And on with the post... 

Cover to Cover.
It's a new feature here at Death Books and Tea. Because I've only just realised I have nowhere to rave about the awesome covers that crop up these days. And for this time's one, I'm going to feature the obvious ones: the ones with the dresses I want so badly, cos they're pretty and beautiful and any other words to that effect. Hope you like this new feature! 

It should go without saying that I love these dresses, and  that if I had a)those dresses and b) the occasion to wear said dresses, I would be very happy. 
WARNING: QUITE A FEW PICTURES AHEAD.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...