Friday 30 December 2011

My Favourite Books That I Read in 2011 That Were Published in 2011


As we’ve seen, 2011 has been a great year of releases. And despite not reading most things (see post I should have Read These...), I did actually read a few new things. and of course, I have my favourites. So...  in no particular order,from  5-10, and then my top 5 completely.  Because I just can’t put these things into order very well.
Links go to my reviews, either on Death Books and Tea (a full actual review) or to my review on Goodreads, which will be just a star rating and the day I read it. And from goodreads you can add it to your own shelves. And onwards...
5-10 in no order


My favourite 5

1 comment:

  1. Oh extensive list, I love Divergent! awesome dystopian novel yes! also Delirium! Alex is love! haven't read the rest but I have them on my list ;) so many books so little time!

    Here' s my Top 10 Books for 2012

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...