Sunday 5 February 2012

Weekly Round-up #4

Sorry for disappearing! Long chats to a certain internet provider *cough* Talk Talk *cough* about how terrible our service is really puts me off blogging, or anything to do with the internet that involves actual work. So, here’s what I got this week...

  --The Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua. I finished reading it, and am now very glad my parents are English.
--Psyren vol 1 by Toshiaki Iwashiro. It looked interesting when I read about it in Neo (a magazine), and then I found it in the library, and so I picked it up! Not started it, but.... oh well.

And news...

-        --There’s a Zombies vs Unicorn month going on! Head over to Haley or Giselle for more info, and here’s my opinions on the book written from the original debate.
 
--Emma Mills has a trailer for Witchblood! I’m taking part in the tour (a giveaway and review will come, and for more general details, see here), but here’s something that should get you interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...