Sunday 31 July 2011

Summer Reading Update 1

Just a quick update on my summer reading challenge…I said I needed to read one book a day…It’s been going ok so far…

READ
  • Teeth, Vampire Tales  (review here)
  • The Bell Jar (review to come)
  • How to Be A Woman (mini review here)
  • The Vampire Blog (review to come)
  • Lord of the Flies (review here)
  • Acadia (e-book) (review to come)
  • Vampire Doll vol 1 (review to come)
  • Dead Streets
  • Mail vol 2


READING
  • Black Swan Rising
  • Zombies of the World (e-book)



ON MY PILE TO BE READ
  • Descended by Blood (e-book)
  • Catalyst (e-book)
  • Quest of the Demon (e-book)
  • Dr Faustus
  • Empire of the Rising Sun
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • To Kill A Mockingbird
  • Carrie
  • Pegasus and the Fight for Olympus
  • Tantalise
  • Skin Hunger
  • Halo
  • Spooks-the Apprentice
  • The Invention of Murder
  • Monster Island
  • Johannes Cabal the Necromancer
  • Wish Me Dead
  • The Undertaker’s Gift
  • Montmorency



NOT GOT YET
  • Angel Sanctuary
  • Godchild
  • Think of a Number
  • Crescendo
  • The Divine Comedy
  • The Resistance
  • Undead and Unwelcome
  • Mercy
  • Periodic Tales
  • Life as We Knew It
  • A Study in Scarlet
  • Much Ado About Nothing
  • Virals
  • Haruhi 3
  • Haruhi 4
  • Haruhi 5
  • Hetalia 1


So…I’ve read nine  already…I’m doing ok! Reviews of most of them are to come…

3 comments:

  1. I admire you never ending enthusiasm and amazing stamina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your challenge is coming along great! I can't believe you are able to keep up with one book a day. That's amazing! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a diverse range of books! I really liked Dr Faustus, I did it for A level. I'm currently sorta reading P&P too but I'm not a massive fan of the classics...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...