Did you miss us? What happened while we were away? Anything exciting? (asking because scrolling through the 1000+ Google reader posts this morning got a little tedious so I'm not sure if I took everything in right). Please leave links of anything you want me to look at properly.
I've certainly had a good time in France. Even if I was constantly melting-35 degrees c is a temperature only describable as ridiculously hot.
As I'd hoped, there was plenty of time for reading. In addition to the books I packed, there was an excellent selection of books there. Here's what I read in the week, and their tea strengths...
- Life As We Knew It by Susan Pfeffer, 5, full review some day
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen, 2
- Slights by Kaaron Warren, 2
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, Philip , 3, full review some day
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, 4, full review some day
- The Resistance by Gemma Malley, 4, full review some day
I got halfway through the final book I packed, Empire of the Sun by JG Ballard.
And I bought
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- Vampire Doll vol 2 by Erika Kari. The French edition, not the English one. So when I review it some day, if I didn't understand the plotline or jokes, blame it on my (non-existant) French skills.
When I was away, I did schedule some reviews...links if you didn’t notice!
- Zombies of the World by Ross Payton
- Dante's Journey by JC Marino
- Hetalia Axis Powers by Hidekaz Himaruya
- Descended By Blood by Angeline Kace
Normal service shall resume once I’ve sorted everything out… such as a stop on the blog tour for The Pearl Wars (Skyship Academy #1), as well as our normal reviews etc...you'll see later...
There's still time to enter a giveaway for Alexander Gordon Smith's LOCKDOWN, which I thought was a good book. More info here.
I think that's covered everything...It's good to be back! Enjoy the week ahead!