Monday 13 June 2011

Me sell my books- Your thoughts please

Would anyone care/take any notice/buy if something caught their eye if I put my unwanted books up for sale?
I'm not entirely sure how it would work...but I have a lot of books and they don't really all fit on my bookshelf...I'm still open for the bookswap remember...but no-one seemed to care about it that much...
I tend to buy a lot of books from charity shops, and the like, so I don't think they're really suitable for giveaways...but they're overflowing from my bookshelf and I don't think I'll ever read them again... so if anyone's interested, should I put them up?

 I've put a poll down the side... thoughts please?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...