Friday 2 September 2011

Book Hop #15


Book Blogger HopAnother week gone, another book hop hosted by Crazy For Books. So you got to Death Books and Tea. Thank you! Here we  review young adult books, mainly horror, manga, dystopian and the like, or really anything we can get hold of. Please settle down, look around and enjoy your time here.

I mean, we've got Part 1 of the Skyship Academy tour, with possibly the chance of winning a book. Go have a look!

And on for this weeks question...
What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”
Well there's quite a lot... There's the release of Curtis Rx's album Dead Beat (completely unrelated to books but oh well)...There's the release of that steampunk anthology book, and some more books I can't be bothered to think of right now...There's Halloween, for which I am planning a week long event with a giveaway... and my birthday... and probably some other stuff.

What about you? What are you excited for in this coming season? Tell me!

11 comments:

  1. Yay for birthdays! I'm really looking forward to the return of my favorite show, Sons of Anarchy, on Tuesday and the return of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte!

    Thanks for stopping by Nina! I am now following you and Katy!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! just blogging by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Halloween is always a fun time to look forward to. I always remember how much fun I had in high school. Probably the next time it'll really be fun is when I have kids.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is what I am most excited for!

    New follower! :D The header of your blog is very cute!

    -Kat
    http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I think I want to watch the trees change as I eat crisp apples and lay on the grass watching :) Ok, that may take a while but would be a nice afternoon at the least.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you talking about Extraordinary Engines? I seriously just bought that two days ago! I've only read the first few pages, but I love having a collection of great, quickie reads!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Deb Following you.
    @Almybnenr Thank you. I don't like coffee, butthat pumpkin thing looks interesting
    @TributeBooksMama Hi!
    @Howard Where you live has awesome Halloween stuff. Not fair.
    @Jenna Not having/being kids is no reason why you can't enjoy Halloween
    @Kat Following you back. Enjoy blogging! Halloween is awesome. And as for the header, thank Miley&Emily (link in sidebar)
    @Black Disaster Fairy Love your header. What, if any, font is that? Following.
    @Jackie No I'm not...what's that? *goes checks out* Must read one day!
    Enjoy life, all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina and Iza's and birthday, cooler weather, Halloween, sales in Loon Fung because of the mid-autumn festival that I don't celebrate, Autumn film releases, end of summer (I hate summer: too hot even for me even though we live in the UK), resuming violin lessons and orchestra, autumn flowers, eating ice-cream leisurely and not having it melt down my arm in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to Fall for Halloween and new titles I've been waiting for.

    Love a blog that has manga, don't see it as much! New follower.:)

    http://readitin7days.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just popped over from Crazy for Books, so i'm a new follower and admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/ What I'm looking forward to is wearing my hoodies and watching some SEC college football this fall! Roll Tide Roll!! Happy fall and Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...