Wednesday 14 September 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #23 Undeadly by Michele Vail


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we show off books that we want to read but have not been published yet. 

Title:  Undeadly
Author: Michele Vail
Release Date: February 28 2012
Link to / Summary from Goodreads: ((there isn’t one))
Why I want it: Because here Michele Vail mentions a sixteen year old reaper. The promise of a sixteen year old reaper does it for me without a proper summary.

What are YOU waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. I've been so eagerly awaiting a summary for this one!! Awesome cover + teen reaper? Yeah, I'm craving MORE. Super excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of this book before but i like the cover (haunting!) and it sounds good too. thanks for sharing :)

    please check out my WoW pick this week.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16 year old reaper does it for me too. I loved Dead Like me and she was a young reaper of sorts too!!

    Check out my WOW here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover does it for me, and I 16 year old reaper does sound interesting. I wonder how she will handle life.

    Here's ours:
    http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-06.html#comments

    Alice @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover, good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, the cover certainly looks awesome! And the book itself sounds super great. Really nice choice this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured this one last week because I love reapers too. This sounds amazing and I love that cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that cover! I also love reapers, and will on the lookout for the description for this one. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds great- thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...