Friday 23 September 2011

Cover to Cover- Reveal of Forgiven!!

Just noticed the cover of Book 3 in the Demon Trappers series....

LOOK!!!!


 I like the return of the model (I think it's the same girl....it looks like it...) and that tagline....I love. It's changed from the first two, which is good. It still looks like it's part of the series. And is still different. It's my favourite cover this series.




And I've just spent a post fangirling over just one cover....actually more the tagline. Still. Love this.
Normal service shall resume some other day.

2 comments:

  1. Just a lovely cover. I love your blog's color scheme. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't tried this series yet. the purple does pop for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...