Wednesday 27 April 2011

Book Swapping, Anyone? UK only.

So, anyone in the willing to do a bookswap? It has to be in the UK only because otherwise I wont be able to afford shipping. I won’t join Read it Swap it because I just wouldn’t have the time to keep up, but on my blog I think I’ll do ok with replying and keeping up. I know other  that Cait is also willing to swap books...anyone else with books to swap should leave a comment.

Here's a list of the books I have available in vague order of condition, with tatty books at the top of the list and like-new books at the bottom. Here goes...

-Johnny and the Dead by Terry Pratchett 
-Bec by Darren Shan
-WBD Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades/horrible histories by Rick Riordan and Deary
-Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn  Kenyon*
-Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
-The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance anthology *
-One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost*
-Blade of Fire by Stuart Hill
-percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

 
-On the Edge by Richard Hammond
-Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K Hamilton *
-One Silent Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon *
-Born of Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon *
-The Merrybegot by Julie Hearn
-Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
-Runemarks by Joanne Harris
-A Twist in the Tale by Jeffery Archer*  
-The Cat who Talked to Ghosts by Lilian Jackson Braun
-A girl's Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister*
-Hunters of the Dusk by Darren Shan
-Allies of the Night by Darren Shan
-Dark Callins by Darren Shan
-Ghostwalk by Rebecca Stott*
-Antidote by Malorie Blackman
-Killers of the Dawn by Darren Shan
-Bizenghast vol 1 by Alice leCrow
-Chibi Vampire vol 11 by Yuna Kagesagi
-The Remarkable Life and Times of Eliza Rose by Mary Hooper^
-The Fever and the Flame by Mary Hooper ^
-The Glass Demon by Helen Grant ^
-The Story of Martha by Dan Abnet

* means its not suitable for younger readers.
^means its signed. Please note the Mary Hooper books were signed to me and have my name in them. I'm giving them away because i read them, enjoyed them and won't read them again.

So what do you think? If you want to organise a swap, leave a comment with your email address or email me.
Yay for book swapping! <3

2 comments:

  1. The book swap is a great idea! Great way of reading books without having to pay for them! The ultimate in recycling!

    Good luck with it!!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww I wish I lived in the UK!! I want the Richard Hammond book..

    If you could find out much shipping and stuff would cost, I'd pay for it :P Then again.. it'd probably turn out more expensive than just buying the friggin book... I want Richard's book.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...