Friday 1 April 2011

Book Hop #4

Hosted by Crazy for Books, the Book Hop is a meme where we go round visiting loads of other blogs.
Thank you for stopping by!
Here, we review young adult paranormal romance, horror, dystopian, manga etc. Please enjoy your stay!
So the question this time is...
Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

My answer: I've never really done anything for April Fool's Day...I just ignore it...Or is it that I just don't remember...this is interesting...*thinks of completely irrelevant things*
What do you say?
Leave a comment and I'll come visit your site
Nina xxx

7 comments:

  1. No-one seems to have done AFD pranks! This blog hop is going to be a bit of a fail... ironic really.

    Kittens on a treadmill (My Hop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for following On the Broomstick! Love your blog. I love Zombies vs. unicorns too! Did a review on my zombie blog. :) new follower. Nice to meet you. Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think April Fool day can be fun as long as someone didn't get hurt mentally or physically. Wanna know what happened to me? Check outMy Answer for this weeks Blogger Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ignore AFD, too. I'm not a prankster and I don't like being pranked, although I'm so gullible I often AM pranked. So, yeah, I wouldn't be sad if the "holiday" disappeared altogether.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by on the hop!
    You could make up some wild, inane story....everyone would believe you because it's April Fool's!
    Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most of us are non-pranksters, but that is perfectly fine with me. I don't like them.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! i'm a new GFC follower, love the blog and background! hope you have an awesome weekend,

    and i hope you will follow me back!!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-and-crazy-for-books-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...