Wednesday 13 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where we spotlight books that we want, but aren't out yet.

Title: Vampire Academy Graphic Novel
Author: Richelle Mead & Emma Vieceli
Release Date: 23 August 2011
Goodreads: After two years on the run, best friends Rose and Lissa are caught and returned to St. Vladimir's Academy, a private high school for vampires and half-bloods. It's filled with intrigue, danger - and even romance. Enter their dark, fascinating world through a new series of 144-page full-color graphic novels. The entire first Vampire Academy novel has been adapted for book one by Leigh Dragoon and overseen by Richelle Mead, while the beautiful art of acclaimed British illustrator Emma Vieceli brings the story to life.
Why I want it: Admits: I never liked the Vampire Academy series. I gave up after book 1. but I read Vieceli's manga Hamlet, and really liked her art style. I look her up on DeviantArt, find cover art for this, feel I may as well give it a try.
Website: Richelle Mead | Emma Vieceli

What are other people waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea they were making this into a comic! Awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Here is my WOW pick if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really read a graphic novel, I hope you enjoy this when it arrives.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that Vampire Academy was coming out as a graphic novel. Turning books into graphic novels seems to be one of the new trends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great so basically I'm getting this and Bloodlines as an early birthday present! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read this!
Comments are much loved.
Nina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...